Mystery Entertainer Products
By Steve Drury & Inner Rapport Publishing
iTEMS for the professional mystery entertainerLimited Releases
La Porta Sull’InvisibileVito Gattullo
A grande richiesta sono nuovamente disponibili le mie note di conferenza, che oggi sono diventate un vero e proprio libro illustrato di 120 pagine in formato A5! Questa edizione contiene più effetti (14 in totale) tra previsioni, pseudo-ipnosi, lettura del pensiero, chiaroveggenza, alterazione della memoria, sincronicità, intuito, psicometria e test della sedia. L'introduzione è di Wolf Waldbauer, mentre la postfazione di Alfonso Bartolacci, due mostri sacri del settore.
Tutte le info al link sotto
A incredible collection of professional modern mentalism ideas and performance pieces from the renowned Steven Palmer.
"Stevens new book is excellent. If you do any kind of mentalism with playing cards whatsoever then you really ought to read it. It's full of smart, practical and fooling magic, I love the fact that instead of flitting around from idea to idea, that he concentrates his effortson a small number of tools and techniques and really drills down to extract the gold from each trick and plot. If you don't find several things that you want to use immediately, I'll be stunned.
Highly Recommended" .... Mark Elsdon
Steve Drury Books
Mysteriosophy I + IIMalpertuis Lenormand
Other Authors Books
Mystic / Ronaldo
Olde MagickDark Matters
Total DarknessBizarre Labyrinth
Copyright © Steve Drury & Inner Rapport Publishing. All Rights Reserved.
Incorporating Steve Drury Psychological Magician & Inner Rapport Workshops.
Psychological Magic, Mysteriosophy and Esoteric Event Entertainment. Workshops. Consulting. Publishing
Design & Marketing by web-aviso
Mystery Entertainer Products
Website Terms and Conditions
The term 'Mystery Entertainer Products’, Steve Drury Magician’, ‘Steve Drury’, or 'us' or 'we' refers to Steve Drury [Sole Trader] the owner of the website.
The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
Your use of this website is subject to the following terms and conditions:
• Access to This Site
You agree to use this site only for the lawful purposes described in more detail in the “Restrictions on Use” section below.
You agree not to take any action that might compromise the security of the site, render the site inaccessible to others or otherwise cause damage to the site or the Content. You agree not to add to, subtract from, or otherwise modify the Content, or to attempt to access any Content that is not intended for you.
You agree not to use the Site in any manner that might interfere with the rights of third parties.
To access this site or some of the resources it has to offer, you may be asked to provide certain registration details or other information. It is a condition of your use of this site that all the information you provide on this site will be correct, current, and complete.
If Steve Drury believes the information you provide is not correct, current, or complete, we have the right to refuse you access to this site or any of its resources, and to terminate or suspend your access at any time, without notice.
• Restrictions on Use
This site is provided solely for non-commercial, personal use, and/or so that you may learn about Steve Drury and the website development, management and marketing services provided.
You may not use this site for any other purpose, including any commercial purpose, without Steve Drury’s express prior written consent. For example, you may not (and may not authorise any other party to) co-brand this site or frame this site, without the express prior written permission of Steve Drury. For purposes of these Terms, “co-branding” means to display a name, logo, trademark, or other means of attribution or identification of any party in such a manner as is reasonably likely to give a user the impression that such other party has the right to display, publish, or distribute this site or Content accessible within this site. You agree to cooperate with Steve Drury in causing any unauthorised co-branding or framing to immediately cease.
• Proprietary Information
The material and Content accessible from this site, and any other World Wide Web site owned, operated, licensed, or controlled by Steve Drury is the proprietary information of Steve Drury or the party that provided the Content to that Company website, and Steve Drury, or the party that provided the Content to that retains all right, title, and interest in the Content. Accordingly, the Content may not be copied, distributed, republished, uploaded, posted, or transmitted in any way without the prior written consent of our Company, or unless authorised in writing elsewhere on our site, except that you may print out a copy of the Content solely for your personal use. You are prohibited from using any of the marks or logos appearing throughout the site without the express written permission of Steve Drury.
This site and its Content are protected by U.K., E.U., U.S. and/or foreign copyright laws, and belong to Steve Drury or his partners, affiliates, contributors or third parties.
The copyrights for the Content are owned by Steve Drury or other copyright owners who have authorised their use on this site. You may download and reprint Content for non-commercial, non-public, and personal use only (If you are browsing this site as an employee or member of any business or organization, you may download and reprint Content only for educational or other non-commercial purposes within your business or organization, except as otherwise permitted by Steve Drury, for example in certain password-restricted areas of the site). You may not manipulate or alter in any way images or other Content on the site.
This site may be hyper-linked to other sites which are not maintained by, or related to, Steve Drury. The inclusion of any hyper-link to a third-party site does not imply endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation by Steve Drury of that site.
Hyper-links to such sites are provided as a service to users and are not necessarily sponsored by or affiliated with this site or Steve Drury. Steve Drury has not reviewed any or all of such sites and is not responsible for the content of those sites.
Steve Drury also makes no representations about the availability of hyper-linked sites. Hyper-links are to be accessed at the user’s own risk, and Steve Drury makes no representations or warranties about the content, completeness or accuracy of these hyper-links or the sites hyper-linked to this site. If you hyper-link to a site, please be aware that you will leave Steve Drury’s web site and will become subject to the rules and conditions of the linked site(s). We recommend that you make yourself aware of the Terms and Conditions of any subsequent sites you connect to from or after visiting Steve Drury’s site.
You hereby grant to Steve Drury the royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, nonexclusive right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, and display all content, remarks, suggestions, ideas, graphics, or other information communicated to Steve Drury through this site (together, hereinafter known as the “Submission”), and to incorporate any Submission in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed.
Steve Drury will not be required to treat any Submission as confidential and may use any Submission in its business (including without limitation, for products or advertising) without incurring any liability for royalties or any other consideration of any kind and will not incur any liability as a result of any similarities that may appear in future operations.
By making a Submission, you are guaranteeing to Steve Drury that you have the legal right to post the content in the Submission and that it will not violate any law or the rights of any person or entity.
• Child Safety
Protecting the online privacy of children is especially important to us, and those under the age of 13 are protected by federal law. For that reason, Steve Drury does not knowingly permit children under the age of 16 to become registered members of any of his or his clients sites, or to buy goods and services on such sites, without verifiable parental consent.
Steve Drury does not knowingly collect or solicit personal information about children under 13, except with their parent’s express consent. If we ever include children under the age of 16 as part of our intended site audience, those specific web pages will, in accordance with the provisions of the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA), be clearly identified and provide an explicit privacy notice; and we will provide processes to obtain parental approval, provide access to information and allow parents to request removal of their children’s personal information.
• Downloading Material
You understand that Steve Drury cannot and does not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from the Internet will be free of viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other code that may manifest contaminating or destructive properties.
You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to this site for the reconstruction of any lost data. Steve Drury does not assume any responsibility or risk for your use of the Internet.
STEVE DRURY MAKES NO EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS OR ENDORSEMENTS WHATSOEVER WITH RESPECT TO THE SITE, THE SERVICE OR THE CONTENT. STEVE DRURY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT, WITH REGARD TO THE SITE, THE SERVICE, THE CONTENT, AND ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE FURNISHED OR TO BE FURNISHED VIA THE SITE.
STEVE DRURY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS PERFORMED BY THE SITE OR THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE, OR THAT DEFECTS IN THE SITE OR THE SERVICE WILL BE CORRECTED.
STEVE DRURY DOES NOT WARRANT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE CONTENT, OR THAT ANY ERRORS IN THE CONTENT WILL BE CORRECTED. THE SITE, THE SERVICE AND THE CONTENT ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS.
• Limitation On Liability
STEVE DRURY, ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, CONTENT PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS, AND DIRECTORS WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, ACTUAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR OTHER DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOSS OF REVENUE OR INCOME, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, OR SIMILAR DAMAGES, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT WILL THE COLLECTIVE LIABILITY OF STEVE DRURY AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, CONTENT PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, AND OFFICERS, TO ANY PARTY (REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, OR OTHERWISE) EXCEED THE GREATER OF $100 OR THE AMOUNT YOU HAVE PAID TO STEVE DRURY FOR THE APPLICABLE CONTENT, PRODUCT OR SERVICE OUT OF WHICH LIABILITY AROSE.
You agree that the Indemnified Parties will have no liability in connection with any such breach or unauthorised use, and you agree to indemnify any and all resulting loss, damages, judgments, awards, costs, expenses, and solicitor’s fees of the Indemnified Parties in connection therewith. You will also indemnify and hold the Indemnified Parties harmless from and against any claims brought by third parties arising out of your use of the information accessed from this site.
• Information You Provide
You may not post, send, submit, publish, or transmit in connection with this site any material that:
* you do not have the right to post, including proprietary material of any third party;
* advocates illegal activity or discusses an intent to commit an illegal act;
* is vulgar, obscene, pornographic, or indecent;
* does not pertain directly to this site;
* threatens or abuses others, libels, defames, invades privacy, stalks, is obscene, pornographic, racist, abusive, harassing, threatening or offensive;
* seeks to exploit or harm children by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable details or otherwise;
* infringes any intellectual property or other right of any entity or person, including violating anyoneʼs copyrights or trademarks or their rights of publicity;
* violates any law or may be considered to violate any law;
* impersonates or misrepresents your connection to any other entity or person or otherwise manipulates headers or identifiers to disguise the origin of the content;
* advertises any commercial endeavour (e.g., offering for sale products or services) or otherwise engages in any commercial activity (e.g., conducting raffles or contests, displaying sponsorship banners, and/or soliciting goods or services) except as may be specifically authorised on this site;
* solicits funds, advertisers or sponsors;
* includes programs which contain viruses, worms and/or Trojan horses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications;
* disrupts the normal flow of dialogue, causes a screen to scroll faster than other users are able to type, or otherwise act in a way which affects the ability of other people to engage in real time activities via this site;
* includes MP3 format files;
* amounts to a ‘pyramid’ or similar scheme;
* disobeys any policy or regulations established from time to time regarding use of this site or any networks connected to this site; or
Any passwords used for this site are for individual use only. You will be responsible for the security of your password (if any). Steve Drury will be entitled to monitor your password and, at its discretion, require you to change it. If you use a password that Steve Drury considers insecure, Steve Drury will be entitled to require the password to be changed and/or terminate your account.
BY ACCEPTING THIS AGREEMENT YOU WAIVE AND HOLD HARMLESS STEVE DRURY FROM ANY CLAIMS RESULTING FROM ANY ACTION TAKEN BY, DURING OR AS A RESULT OF ITS INVESTIGATIONS AND/OR FROM ANY ACTIONS TAKEN AS A CONSEQUENCE OF INVESTIGATIONS BY EITHER STEVE DRURY OR LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES.
• Claims of Copyright Infringement
These terms and conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with English law, and any disputes relating to these terms and conditions will be subject to the [non] exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales. Notwithstanding any principles of conflicts of law.
Steve Drury Magician
Website Privacy Notice
This privacy notice provides you with details of how we collect and process your personal data through your use of the following websites:
including any information you may provide through these sites when you purchase a product or service, sign up to our newsletter or take part in a prize draw or competition.
By providing us with your data, you warrant to us that you are over 13 years of age.
Steve Drury is the data controller and responsible for your personal data collected via this website (referred to as “we”, “us” or “our” in this privacy notice).
Full name of legal entity: Steve Drury [Sole Trader] Trading as S.J.Drury/Steve Drury Magician
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Postal address: 21 Grantley Close. Copford. Colchester. Essex. CO6 1YP United Kingdom
If you are not happy with any aspect of how we collect and use your data, you have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO), the UK supervisory authority for data protection issues (www.ico.org.uk). We should be grateful if you would contact us first if you do have a complaint so that we can try to resolve it for you.
It is very important that the information we hold about you is accurate and up to date. Please let us know if at any time your personal information changes by emailing us at email@example.com
2. WHAT DATA DO WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
Personal data means any information capable of identifying an individual. It does not include anonymised data.
Overall we may process certain types of personal data about you – although very little is directly via the websites:
• Identity Data may include your first name, last name, and title
• Contact Data may include your billing address, delivery address, email address and telephone numbers.
• Technical Data may include your login data, internet protocol addresses, browser type and version, browser plug-in types and versions, time zone setting and location, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access this site.
• Profile Data may include your preferences, feedback and survey responses.
• Usage Data may include information about how you use our website, products and services.
• Marketing and Communications Data may include your preferences in receiving marketing communications from us and our third parties and your communication preferences.
• Transaction Data may include details about payments between us and other details of purchases made by you.
We may also process Aggregated Data from your personal data but this data does not reveal your identity and as such in itself is not personal data. An example of this is where we review your Usage Data to work out the percentage of website users using a specific feature of our site. If we link the Aggregated Data with your personal data so that you can be identified from it, then it is treated as personal data.
We do not collect any Sensitive Data about you.
We do not collect any information about criminal convictions and offences.
Where we are required to collect personal data by law, or under the terms of the contract between us and you do not provide us with that data when requested, we may not be able to perform the contract (for example, to deliver goods or services to you). If you don’t provide us with the requested data, we may have to cancel a product or service you have ordered but if we do, we will notify you at the time.
3. HOW WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We collect data about you through a variety of different methods including:
• Direct interactions:
You may provide data by filling in forms on our site (or otherwise) or by communicating with us by post, phone, email, social media or otherwise, including when you:
* order our products or services;
* subscribe to our service or publications;
* request resources or marketing be sent to you;
* enter a competition, prize draw, promotion or survey; or
* give us feedback.
• Automated technologies or interactions:
As you use our site, we may automatically collect Technical Data about your equipment, browsing actions and usage patterns. We collect this data by using cookies, server logs and similar technologies. We may also receive Technical Data about you if you visit other websites that use our cookies. Please see our cookie section at the end section of this Privacy Note.
• Third parties or publicly available sources:
We may receive personal data about you from various third parties and public sources inside OR outside the EU as set out below:
* Hosting and analytics providers such as Google, Axandra Gmbh Strikingly and Mixpanel (via Strikingly)
* Search information providers such Google and Microsoft.
* Contact, financial, transaction data from providers of technical, payment, delivery services such as Paypal
* Identity and contact data from data brokers / aggregators such as Moz, Factual, Facebook, LinkedIn
* Identity and contact data from UK public sources such as Companies House and the Electoral Register
4. HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We will only use your personal data when and where legally permitted.
The most common uses of your personal data are:
• Where we need to perform the contract between us.
• Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
• Where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
Generally, we do not rely on consent as a legal ground for processing your personal data, other than in relation to sending marketing communications to you via email or text message. You have the right to withdraw consent to marketing at any time by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Purposes for processing your personal data
Set out below is a description of the ways we intend to use your personal data and the legal grounds on which we will process such data. We have also explained what our legitimate interests are where relevant.
We may process your personal data for more than one lawful ground, depending on the specific purpose for which we are using your data. Please email us at email@example.com if you need details about the specific legal ground we are relying on to process your personal data where more than one ground has been set out in the table below.
Type of data
Lawful basis for processing
To register you as a new customer
Performance of a contract with you
To process and deliver your order including:
(a) Manage payments, fees and charges
(b) Collect and recover money owed to us
(e) Marketing and Communications
(a) Performance of a contract with you
(b) Necessary for our legitimate interests to recover debts owed to us
To manage our relationship with you which will include:
(b) Asking you to leave a review or take a survey
(d) Marketing and Communications
(a) Performance of a contract with you
(b) Necessary to comply with a legal obligation
(c) Necessary for our legitimate interests to keep our records updated and to study how customers use our products/services
To enable you to partake in a prize draw, competition or complete a survey
(e) Marketing and Communications
(a) Performance of a contract with you
(b) Necessary for our legitimate interests to study how customers use our products/services, to develop them and grow our business
To administer and protect our business and our site (including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, system maintenance, support, reporting and hosting of data)
(a) Necessary for our legitimate interests for running our business, provision of administration and IT services, network security, to prevent fraud and in the context of a business reorganisation or group restructuring exercise
(b) Necessary to comply with a legal obligation
To deliver relevant content and advertisements to you and measure and understand the effectiveness of our advertising
(e) Marketing and Communications
Necessary for our legitimate interests to study how customers use our products/services, to develop them, to grow our business and to inform our marketing strategy
To use data analytics to improve our website, products/services, marketing, customer relationships and experiences
Necessary for our legitimate interests to define types of customers for our products and services, to keep our site updated and relevant, to develop our business and to inform our marketing strategy
To make suggestions and recommendations to you about goods or services that may be of interest to you
Necessary for our legitimate interests to develop our products/services and grow our business
You will receive marketing communications from us if you have:
(i) requested information from us or purchased goods or services from us; or
(ii) if you provided us with your details and ticked the box at the point of entry of your details for us to send you marketing communications; and
(iii) in each case, you have not opted out of receiving that marketing.
We will get your express opt-in consent before we share your personal data with any third party for marketing purposes.
You can ask us or third parties to stop sending you marketing messages at any time by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or following any opt-out/in guidance on any correspondence at any time
Where you opt-out of receiving our marketing communications, this will not apply to personal data provided to us as a result of a product/service purchase, warranty registration, product/service experience or other transactions.
Change of purpose
We will only use your personal data for the purposes for which we collected it, unless we reasonably consider that we need to use it for another reason and that reason is compatible with the original purpose. If you wish to find out more about how the processing for the new purpose is compatible with the original purpose, please email us at email@example.com
If we need to use your personal data for a purpose unrelated to the purpose for which we collected the data, we will notify you and we will explain the legal ground of processing.
We may process your personal data without your knowledge or consent where this is required or permitted by law.
5. DISCLOSURES OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We may have to share your personal data with the parties set out below for the purposes set out in the table in paragraph 4 above:
* Service providers who provide IT and system administration services such as Claranet.
* Professional advisers including lawyers, bankers, auditors and insurers who provide consultancy, banking, legal, insurance and accounting services.
* HM Revenue & Customs, regulators and other authorities based in the United Kingdom and other relevant jurisdictions who require reporting of processing activities in certain circumstances.
* Third parties to whom we sell, transfer, or merge parts of our business or our assets.
We require all third parties to whom we transfer your data to respect the security of your personal data and to treat it in accordance with the law. We only allow such third parties to process your personal data for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions.
6. INTERNATIONAL TRANSFERS
Where there is an express legitimate /mutual interest and consent, we may transfer some data outside of the European Economic Area (EEA)
It is acknowledged that countries outside of the European Economic Area (EEA) do not always offer the same levels of protection to personal data and European law has prohibited transfers of personal data outside of the EEA unless the transfer meets certain criteria.
Two specific US based third-party service providers used are:
* Lulu Press, Inc. – whom some details may be passed onto for publishing and onward delivery of self-published book orders.
* Strikingly, Inc. - whom host all Steve Drury [Sole Trader] business websites. Strikingly also provide secure form data hosting and backup as part of this contracted service.
Both companies’ processes can be made available by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
As such their processing of your personal data will technically involve ‘a transfer of data outside the EEA’, however being US based they are expected to meet in-country ‘Privacy Shield’ compliance too. (The Privacy Shield allows US companies, or EU companies working with US companies, to meet this requirement of the GDPR)
Whenever we transfer your personal data out of the EEA, we do our best to ensure a similar degree of security of data by ensuring at least one of the following safeguards is implemented:
• We will only transfer your personal data to countries that have been deemed to provide an adequate level of protection for personal data by the European Commission; or
• Where we use certain service providers, we may use specific contracts or codes of conduct or certification mechanisms approved by the European Commission which give personal data the same protection it has in Europe; or
• Where we use providers based in the United States, we may transfer data to them if they are part of the EU-US Privacy Shield which requires them to provide similar protection to personal data shared between the Europe and the US.
If none of the above safeguards is available, we may request your explicit consent to the specific transfer. You will have the right to withdraw this consent at any time.
Please email us at email@example.com if you want further information on the specific mechanism used by us when transferring your personal data out of the EEA.
7. DATA SECURITY
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know such data. They will only process your personal data on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so.
8. DATA RETENTION
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
By law we have to keep basic information about our customers (including Contact, Identity, Financial and Transaction Data) for six years after they cease being customers for tax purposes.
In some circumstances you can ask us to delete your data: see below for further information.
In some circumstances we may anonymise your personal data (so that it can no longer be associated with you) for research or statistical purposes in which case we may use this information indefinitely without further notice to you.
9. YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS
Under certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data. These include the right to:
• Request access to your personal data.
• Request correction of your personal data.
• Request erasure of your personal data.
• Object to processing of your personal data.
• Request restriction of processing your personal data.
• Request transfer of your personal data.
• Right to withdraw consent.
You can see more about these rights at:
If you wish to exercise any of the rights set out above, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal data (or to exercise any of the other rights). However, we may charge a reasonable fee if your request is clearly unfounded, repetitive or excessive. Alternatively, we may refuse to comply with your request in these circumstances.
We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access your personal data (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is a security measure to ensure that personal data is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it. We may also contact you to ask you for further information in relation to your request to speed up our response.
We try to respond to all legitimate requests within one month. Occasionally it may take us longer than a month if your request is particularly complex or you have made a number of requests. In this case, we will notify you and keep you updated.
10. THIRD-PARTY LINKS
This website may include links to third-party websites, plug-ins and applications. Clicking on those links or enabling those connections may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. We do not control these third-party websites and are not responsible for their privacy statements. When you leave our website, we encourage you to read the privacy notice of every website you visit.
What is a cookie?
• A "cookie" is a piece of information that is stored on your computer's hard drive and which records how you move your way around a website so that, when you revisit that website, it can present tailored options based on the information stored about your last visit. Cookies can also be used to analyse traffic and for advertising and marketing purposes.
• Cookies are used by nearly all websites and do not harm your system.
If you want to check or change what types of cookies you accept, this can usually be altered within your browser settings. You can block cookies at any time by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.
• Cookies are either:
- Session cookies: these are only stored on your computer during your web session and are automatically deleted when you close your browser – they usually store an anonymous session ID allowing you to browse a website without having to log in to each page but they do not collect any personal data from your computer; or
- Persistent cookies: a persistent cookie is stored as a file on your computer and it remains there when you close your web browser. The cookie can be read by the website that created it when you visit that website again. We use persistent cookies for Google Analytics.
• Cookies can also be categorised as follows:
- Strictly necessary cookies: These cookies are essential to enable you to use the website effectively, such as when buying a product and / or service, and therefore cannot be turned off. Without these cookies, the services available to you on our website cannot be provided. These cookies do not gather information about you that could be used for marketing or remembering where you have been on the internet.
- Performance cookies: These cookies enable us to monitor and improve the performance of our website. For example, they allow us to count visits, identify traffic sources and see which parts of the site are most popular.
- Functionality cookies: These cookies allow our website to remember choices you make and provide enhanced features. For instance, we may be able to provide you with news or updates relevant to the services you use. They may also be used to provide services you have requested such as viewing a video or commenting on a blog. The information these cookies collect is usually anonymised.